1. Collection of Information
2. Use of Your Information
3. Sharing of Information
5. Email Communications
1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION. SBA Loan Group may collect the following categories of personal information about you, including but not limited to the following:
- Application Information: You may also be asked to provide identification information to confirm your identity, including your first and last name and certain financial information, as well as additional information about your business that will be provided to third-party sources of funding in connection with your applications for funding from those third-party sources, including certain financial information and other documents required by the third-party source of funding to complete an application.
- Verified Data: You may also be asked to provide tax returns or to synch SBA Loan Group to your bank’s transactional data. Verified Data will be used to ensure the Application Information is accurate. Verified data will automatically substitute the inconsistent Application Information with information from the Verified Data.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Web Beacons: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your hard drive or in device memory by a website. Among other things, cookies support the integrity of our registration process, retain your preferences and account settings, and help evaluate and compile aggregated statistics about user activity. We may also collect information using web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails. We may use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage, and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
- Technical and Navigational Information: We may collect your computer browser type, Internet protocol address, pages visited, and average time spent on our Site. This information may be used, for example, to alert you to software compatibility issues, or it may be analyzed to improve our web design and functionality.
2. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION. We may use the information you provide about yourself to fulfill your requests for our Services, to respond to your inquiries about our Services, and to offer you other products, programs, or services that we believe may be of interest to you. We may use your information to complete transactions you request, to verify the existence and condition of your accounts, to correct inaccurate Application Information, or to assist with a transaction. We may also use your information to improve and personalize the Services and any related services, including future products and services. For example, we may use your information to pre-fill form fields on the Sites for your convenience.
3. SHARING OF INFORMATION. We may share personal information about you in the following circumstances:
- With your consent, including to third-party credit reporting services when we request a credit report on your behalf
- With third parties to provide, maintain, and improve our Services
- In order to investigate, prevent, defend against, or take other action regarding violations of our Terms of Service, illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the legal rights or physical safety of any person or the security of our network, Sites or Services
- Non-personalized, anonymous data may be aggregated with data from other users and/or data sources and shared with partners or for marketing purposes
- As otherwise required by law.
You acknowledge and agree that the information that you provide to SBA Loan Group will be shared with potential lenders and that representatives of SBA Loan Group and these potential lenders may contact you using the contact information you have provided including by email, autodialed and prerecorded calls and/or texts messages regarding your request for these Services interest in lending products and offers. You further acknowledge that your consent to these communications is not a condition of any purchase.
4. SECURITY. We take reasonable measures, including firewall barriers, SSL encryption techniques, and authentication procedures, to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. You acknowledge, however, that no system is perfectly secure. You use the Site and Services, and provide us with your personal information, at your own risk. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your personal information we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
5. EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS. We may provide our registered customers with email alerts and summaries of their activity on the Service. We may also allow users to subscribe to email newsletters and from time to time may transmit emails promoting SBA Loan Group or third-party goods or services. Registered customers have the ability to opt out of receiving our promotional emails and to terminate their newsletter subscriptions by following the instructions in the emails. Opting out in this manner will not end transmission of service-related emails, such as email alerts.